Kefir Banana Cake
125g butter softened
120g brown sugar
2 medium eggs
1 tsp vanilla
300g Milk Kefir
pinch of salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 medium very ripe bananas mashed
30g raisins (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 275 F
2. Mix dry ingredients together and set aside
3. Cream butter & sugar together until light and fluffy add eggs one at a time, and vanilla and mix with beaters add dry ingredients and kefir and mix well
4. Stir in mashed bananas and raisins, if used.
5. Put in greased pan and bake at 275 degrees for approximately 1 hour. It is done when toothpick inserted into center of cake comes away clean.
6. Enjoy. You may wish to eat it with some blueberries or strawberries.